Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today

This is the first time in A long time I am not looking forward to going to work. I like what I do but I dont see anyway to move up. Unless I work in another department. I am always going to work and giving a 100% sometimes my best does not seem good enough. I think God for all the leasons I have learned and for one of my ex-boss. He told me these people will eat you up and split you out. I did not believe him but when he left. He and a few other bosses encourged me to go back to school and get my degree. Which I am working on. I want to do something I love not go to work and see people who look they they would rather be somewhere else. The is going to be a something that I have to go through so I can be happy with the sucess that I have earned. I will get there because I am not giving up

No comments:

Post a Comment