Sunday, March 28, 2010

This weekend

This has been a fun weekend. Saturday I was supports to go out with a friend to a cab but she did not answer her phone when I called to I ended up going shopping and having lunch by myself which was cool.I got some really nice cloths on sale and even brought a shrift for church. My brother called Saturday. He sounded like he was worried about something. We talked for a few Min's and I came home and got really to go out. I got lucky the club I went to had a male stripper night. I got in for free and had to peach drinks. I was shocked to run into ladies I know at the club. This guy did not start talking to me until I pulled out some money to pay for my drinks. Some women wanted me to take pictures of them and I did it was cool. I left and went home because I wanted to go to church on Sunday. I woke up with a hardtack and drank some water. I with to Church with the family. We ence when to McDonald's for food and coffee and shopped to the store to pick up stuff for next week. I am back at home cooking and cleaning. It was nice seeing the family at church. Someone said something nice about my smile and that was great, I am working on this recipe for a cake with homemade frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment