Monday, March 8, 2010

The start of the week

Today is Monday. Over the weekend I drank some wine and very cook beer mixed togather, worked and cooked dinner. However the thing that supried me most about this weekend was my so-called mother saying she could not go through this again. I was sleeping and she woke me up for that BS. It seems like my best friend was right once again. My mother has a way of making everything about her but she afraid of everything. I quess that gives her the right to pass judgment on everyone else. I am glad we are so different. I would never treat people the way she does. She is making it cear she is not going to change and at the point. I being to think my bestfriend is right. I am tired of trying to save everyone and have their backs when all they do is talk about me and point the figer at me when something goes wrong. Time for me to get some better friends and a better life with Gods help

No comments:

Post a Comment