Friday, April 16, 2010

Typler Perry

I went to see Typler Perry on Tuesday at teh Savannah Civil Center. It was a great show. The cast and crew were great. I had to work that day and had to rush to get home and take a bath. I looked and smelled great. Typler Perry is a tall man. He took time to do the play right and talk to the audince. He changed my life. When he said instead of asking God for a good man. Which will only break your heart again. Say God your way is fine with me. It was true. We all have issues but we have to move pass them to and live in the here and now. Noone is going to do it for us. If dont have the life I want it is my fault for putting everyones need ahead of my own. It is time I stop hidind behind my family and go out and do something I have wanted to do for a while. I love my seld and God. I am going to start working on my book today. If Typler Perry can do it anyone can do it

No comments:

Post a Comment